Code of Conduct
All attendees of Acordis events are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with Acordis and its’ Partners.
In the interest of fostering a safe, open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Cheering on Home Team
- Interacting positively promoting event on social media
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Sharing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- The usage of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or physical advances
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing or offensive in a professional setting
- Drug usage/promotion of any kind
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to email@example.com. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances which may include – exclusion of future event invitations. In the event of active code of conduct violations when reported in the moment violating guest may be asked to leave Acordis sponsored Event. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately and or reported to onsite security depending on offense. Please Read Further for Miami HEAT Fan Venue Code of Conduct and NBA Code of Conduct.
We hold the right and responsibility to dismiss guests that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any guests for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful to the safety of all guests.